From income tax on our earnings, sales tax on our purchases and capital gains taxes on our investments, paying taxes is a routine part of our daily lives. This section is designed to help you develop an effective tax strategy to minimize the taxes you pay – giving you more money for leisure or retirement savings. Articles discuss recent tax law changes, deductions, the AMT, estate taxes, and many other topics, while offering tax saving tips for the common homeowner as well as the most sophisticated investor.
last updated: January 2013
Enter your keyword(s)
- Advantages of the 1035 Exchange IRS Code
- Capital Gains Tax Strategies
- Common Tax Credits
- Coverdell Education Savings Account: College with Tax Advantages
- Easy Ways to Save Money on Your Next Tax Bill
- Essential IRS Related Tax Tips and Answers
- Federal Solar Energy Tax Credits
- Five Essential Ways To Manage Your Taxes
- Tax Harvesting Tips For Investors
- Tax Planning and Tax Reduction Strategies
- Tax Savings Tips For Parents
- The Best Time for Tax Planning
- The Child Tax Credit – Eligibility & Claim Procedure
My Motto: Safety and Security Always.
Our mission is to help you ensure your retirement is financially secure, free of worry and stress.
401 Greensboro Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401