An important part of the American dream is home ownership. In today's volatile real estate market however, the average homeowner or real estate investor is faced with new and more complex obstacles – making that dream more contingent on proper financial planning and management than ever before. This section is designed to help you navigate the issues that are critical to both homeowners and investors, and varies with topics as diverse as common mortgage issues, real estate investment trusts and 1031 exchanges.
Article library last updated:January 2013
- A Basic Guide To Mortgage Refinancing
- Home Equity - Reverse Mortgage Loans
- Introduction to REITs
- Investment Real Estate
- Long Run Investments – Stocks vs. Real Estate
- Mortgage Info 101: Your Basic Guide
- Real Estate Tax Tips
- Self Directed Real Estate IRA
- Simple Interest Mortgages 101
- Tax Breaks for Home Buyers
My Motto: Safety and Security Always.
Our mission is to help you ensure your retirement is financially secure, free of worry and stress.
401 Greensboro Avenue
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401